See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Future of HR Technology, Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Game on for Gamification in HR?
- Learning and Development
- Change Management in HR
- Talent Management and Development
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategies
- Global Workforce Trends
- Recruitment and Data-Driven HR
What are the skills that HR will need in the future? Rapid evolutions in technology, changing demographics, increasing competition, regulations and compliance. These are just some of the challenges organisations worldwide are facing.
Join our business conference and obtain an outstanding know-how of HR professionals from companies such as Credit Suisse, Swarovski, Coca Cola, United Airlines, Scandic Hotels, ING, Evonik and others. Through case studies, pre-conference workshops and unparalleled networking opportunities at 8th Annual HR Excellence Summit, you will gain the tremendous insight into the top HR strategies across industry verticals.
This interactive HR conference will focus on the future of HR technology, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, as well as Learning & Development, Change Management and Talent Management or Global Workforce Trends and Gamification. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business event.
Come on board, listen to the successful stories at our HR event! It will be the right place for sharing the ideas, getting insights and inspiration, learning from experienced leaders and establishing important business contacts!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from banking, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, retail, insurance, chemical, automotive industries involved in:
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Organisational Development
- Digitalisation and Big Data in HR
- Compensation & Benefits
- Strategy and Culture
- Performance Management
- People Engagement
5 November 2019 – 15.00 – 16.00
- Improving company culture with gamification
- Using gamification as a candidate screener, turning tests of critical skill sets and cognitive abilities into fun engagement
- Understand the principles of gamification and what will make your learning more fun
5 November 2019 – 16:00 – 17:00
Future of HR Technology, Automation and AI
- How to embrace artificial intelligence – the role of human creativity in the future of work
- Finding the right technology fit – how to effectively navigate the HR technology landscape
- Usage of AI and the IoT in the workplace
- How will AI help humans to deliver better coaching?
- Automation of recruiting process, recruitment automation tools