- Transformation of HR from supportive to decision-making role
- Employee experience & engagement
- Creation of an outstanding team: Health, wellbeing, culture & change in HR
- Remote working as a new normal
- Measures to improve diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) in 2022:
- Establishment of effective digital transformation & automation
- The impact of COVID-19 on the Human Resources Management and the way forward
11th Annual HR Excellence Summit
9 – 10 November 2022 | Barcelona
Emerging technologies are redesigning how and where work gets done, and how HR departments should embrace all those elements to deliver the new hybrid workplace, accelerate work simplification, predict the technology makeup for everyday work, and foster new employee experiences outside the conventional spheres.
The 11th Annual HR Excellence Summit has been designed to discuss all those latest trends, new work models, organization structures, mobile workers, and hybrid workplaces.
At this interactive business conference, C-level experts will provide you with the key strategies for the establishment of effective digital transformation & automation, diversity & inclusion, the impact of COVID-19 on human resource management, employee experience & engagement, and the transformation of HR from supportive to a decision-making role.
Do not miss the chance to hear from top players from leading banks, telecoms, airlines, hotels, retailers, and other cross-industry companies. Our conference will provide you with great opportunities to gain valuable experience, inspiration, and insights from top leaders as well as establish important business contacts.
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”A lot of detailed and inspiring insights, highly enthusiastic contributors and very good networking opportunities.– VP Talent Acquisition & Development, ING
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference