What is the General Evaluation of
TALENT ACQUISITION PLAN?
CV vs. LinkedIn
What are the facts?
Social Media Recruitment
and gathering of new talent
3rd Annual HR Excellence Summit
is a great opportunity to get insight from recognized HR experts from the banking, pharmaceutical,telecommunication and retail industries. Do not miss the chance and listen to the case studies and real life examples presented by HR professionals on HR transformation, leadership development, employee retention, workplace benefits, training programs and the targeted approach in managing talent.
- Discover how to develop a test funnel to gain efficiency in recruitment in a mass volume market such as India
- Hear about the very well-accepted tool “Yammer“ as a corporate social tool removing different resistances and barriers
- Find out that Employer branding is the marketing tool that delivers the benefits of any total rewards strategy
- Gain insight into the transformation journey: transformation of the service interaction with the business, organizational, footprint, technological and process model changes
- Explore a road map towards the end goal: From creating buy-in and facilitating the initial planning to communication and implementation
- Take a look into a journey of transforming one of the pillar units from a traditional to a complex product development focused unit
Learn how organizations are aligning “Employer Branding” and “Total Rewards”. Find out that Inclusion and Diversity strategies is the key issue for retaining and attracting talent. Take the chance to interact with your colleagues from various industries, and find out how to make your HR department a better functioning unit – this is what the agenda of the 3rd Annual HR Excellence Summit offers to all the HR experts and professionals. Leaders from the banking, pharmaceutical, telecommunication and retail industry will share their stories on making rewards your key performance driver, global HR key initiatives and other core topics related to human resources.
The 3rd Annual HR Excellence Summit will focus on the transformation of human resources in the biggest companies across Europe and the Middle East. Join us to gain insights from the wealth of experience of the leading HR professionals, speaking at this event, from companies such as AT&T, UBS, Hewlett-Packard, Teva, Pandora, Telefonica, Credit Suisse, Baxter, Panasonic and others.
This event is designed for Members of Board, CHROs, Vice Presidents, Directors, Global Heads, Heads and Senior Managers from the banking, pharmaceutical, telecommunication and retail industry in the areas of:
Panasonic Europe Ltd.
General Manager Human Resources & General Affairs
First Vice President, Head of Human Resources IT
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Senior Director HR, Global HR Business Partner, Generic R&D
José Ramón Castañares
Director HR Strategy and Transformation
Vice President, Group HR
So you want to transform HR?
Leadership programs that make a difference
How to engage your employees?
Social Media Recruitment
Development of social media recruitment and gathering of new talent
Director Group Management and Organization Development
Good time management, venue and organization
Head of HR
Interesting presentations and good level of speakers
Western Europe HR Professional Services Head
Very good level of speakers
Head of HR of Europe Zone
Very good place to share experiences and learn from others
Generali Real Estate
Head of HR & Operations
Very good level, good opportunity to share
Very good learning experience