7th Annual HR Excellence Summit
6 - 8 NOVEMBER 2018
Head of Talent Management Europe
Head of People Services & Reward
Vice President Leadership Development & Culture
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Jed TAIHead of Learning, Asia Pacific & Latin America
Retaining Culture and Scaling Leadership in a Hypergrowth Environment
Facebook is experiencing hypergrowth in terms of innovation, products and people. How do we remain true to the core values, philosophies and behaviours that have brought us here yet simultaneously continue to evolve and innovate in a positive and authentic way? How can we ensure that we remain ‘great place to work’ and not just evolve into another ‘big company’? This presentation will provide insight into L&D’s core priorities, frameworks and challenges at a time when almost 40% of our organization has worked in our organization for less than 1 year.
Facebook’s Values and Philosophies; Facebooks Leadership behaviours; Onboarding best practices; Manager expectations and development; Instilling a ‘strength-based’, ownership, entrepreneurial culture in teams that at the same time embraces authenticity and diversity and is open to failure as a mode to learn, develop and ultimately succeed.
Christina SCHULTE-KUTSCHVice President Leadership Development & Culture
Leadership Development for the Digital Age
Leadership in the digital age does not just require the knowledge of digital trends and tools, but asks for a new leadership mindset and behavior. The HR function, especially Leadership Development teams, is an important partner to accompany leaders on the journey towards the digital age and to support them in acquiring the right mindset to successfully shape the future. The presentation will give an overview of changing requirements towards leadership and share same best-practice examples for leadership development for the digital age.
- Need for ambidextrous and digital leadership
- Design criteria for future-oriented leadership development & training products
- Presentation of selected digital leadership development & training products that support DT`s digital transformation
Fanny HEYNDRICKXHead of Talent Management Europe
Talent Management in a matrix structure: mission impossible?
Who owns the talent? Who pays for talent development measures? Who is accountable for headcount and personnel cost? Who has the final say in the hiring process? Do you functional managers answer these questions differently than your disciplinary managers? Then this session might be worth attending!
- Responsibilities of functional vs disciplinary managers with respect to target agreements, performance assessment, merit increase, development, recruiting, succession planning, …
- How HR can enable and support functional and disciplinary managers
Bitte FERNGRENHR Director RSA Scandinavia
RSA Insurance Group
A Leadership that supports business transformation
The insurance industry is going through a tremendous and quick transformation. So is our company. One of the key things that will help us succeed in this transformation is our culture and leadership. During the last couple of years we have set out to define a leadership philosophy that will support the transformation and have launched a leadership development program that will drive new leadership behaviors.
- Leadership development driven by business needs to transform
- Leadership team involved in developing new leadership philosophy and fully committed to the implementation of the leadership development programs
- Focus on behaviors and measuring return on investment
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2018!
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Organizational Development
- Digitalization and Big Data in HR
- Compensation & Benefits
- Strategy and Culture
- Performance Management
- People Engagement
PRE - CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
- How to manage the expectations of a multi-generational workforce?
- Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Generation X and Millennials all coexisting in the same office -pros and cons. What does the team representing 4 generations look like?
- Succession planning – hiring back Boomers as consultants after retirement
- Lack of Millennials` work experience – How to turn it into an advantage
- Networking and mentoring in a Multi-generational workforce – How to boost the employee engagement?
Benefits customization and personalization
- Benefits your company offers vs. benefits your employees want – the drive for a higher benefit flexibility
- Using big data and analytics for a better benefit customization, automatization and integration
- Using customized benefits and compensation options to minimize the overall benefit costs – the need for an effective bonus allocation
- Digital rewards – what value can they add?