See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- The impact of the global pandemic on HR and the new normal of work
- How HR analytics helps human resource management
- Driving change transformation during the global pandemic crisis
- Employee experience – How to empower employee experience and become more efficient
- Remote work strategies: New set of channels for communication, tools for remote work
- Health & wellbeing at work
- Managing workforce stress and employment relations
During these last weeks, the HR world and employee relations have changed across the globe. COVID-19 is becoming the accelerator for one of the greatest workplace transformations of our lifetime.
What are companies doing to prepare for one of the largest work from home experiments ever? What is the right mix of digital and human interaction for optimal wellbeing? Would VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) – the mysterious acronym help on the battlefield during this pandemic?
9th Annual HR Excellence Summit will bring you insights on how this massive transformation will impact the workplace, you, your team, and your organisation. The job of any HR person is to help the company succeed through recruiting, retaining and developing the best people. We are bringing ground-breaking case studies & global HR leaders from companies such as Lufthansa, mBank, Lidl, BMW, Lego, Microsoft, BT, Takeda, Mango, TUI and many others.
The new normal will come with HR being a better organisation – and we will all have learned a lot. Join us at this interactive business summit so we can learn together!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from banking, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, retail, insurance, chemical, automotive, hospitality, aviation industries involved in:
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Organisational Development
- Digitalisation and Big Data in HR
- Compensation & Benefits
- Strategy and Culture
- Performance Management
- People Engagement